Our team is looking for a driven, competent and dependable individual to fill a salesforce developer role. If you are teachable, able to work well as a team and individually, and want to be part of a growing web agency, this career opportunity is for you! This job requires working on location at our south Kansas City office.
Please read over the qualifications and responsibilities, and submit your resume to [email protected]
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent amount of work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of: Lightning Web Components, App and Component building, APEX, Salesforce API and Hooks.
- Process Automation.
- Object Sync For Salesforce.
- App Exchange Marketplace.
- Aura not required but helpful.
- Visual Force helpful.
- Knowledge in WordPress highly preferred.
- Solid understanding of ES6 web application development.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Motivated work ethic with good communication skills in a team environment.
- Works with the Senior Developer in the implementation of scripts, programming code, tracking tags.
- Strives to stay current and knowledgeable in the areas of web design trends, user interface design, and related software/hardware.
- Adhere to timelines and schedules set in place.
- Ability to effectively present concepts and designs to the team.
- Develop a strong knowledge of interactive trends and technologies.
- Exhibit a passion to get things done well.
- Show excitement and curiosity to challenge convention, while constantly developing creatively.
- Have a strong attention to detail, and love for crafting flawless production.