Our team is looking for a driven, competent and dependable individual to fill a web developer role. If you are teachable and love the inner workings of creating a website, are able to work well as a team and individually, and want to be part of a growing web agency, this career opportunity is for you!
Please read over the qualifications and responsibilities, and submit your resume to email@example.com.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent amount of work experience.
- Knowledge in WordPress highly preferred. Solid understanding of web application development processes, from layout/UI to relational database structures.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Motivated work ethic with good communication skills in a team environment.
- Works with the Senior Developer in the implementation of scripts, programming code, tracking tags.
- Strives to stay current and knowledgeable in the areas of web design trends, user interface design, and related software/hardware
- Utilize Photoshop to splice layouts into HTML and modify images
- Adhere to timelines and schedules set in place.
- Ability to effectively present concepts and designs to the team.
- Develop a strong knowledge of interactive trends and technologies.
- Exhibit a passion to get things done well.
- Show excitement and curiosity to challenge convention, while constantly developing creatively.
- Have a strong attention to detail, and love for crafting flawless production.