For over a decade Light Up the Dark has been serving clients as a developer driven shop, specializing in customizing technology to fuel organizational growth. We empower our clients to maximize their technical ROI through apps, infrastructure and web technologies.
We love doing:
- Custom backend integrations
- Mobile applications
- Building organizational infrastructure through web technology and automation
- Working with API’s
We are looking for a driven, competent and dependable individual to fill and or quickly grow into a senior full stack web developer role. If you have a passion to lead, teach and love the inner workings of creating technology, are able to work well as a team and individually, and want to be part of a growing web agency, this career opportunity is for you! This job requires working on location at our south Kansas City office.
Please read over the qualifications and responsibilities, and submit your resume to [email protected]
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree or an equivalent amount of work experience
- Must be able to work from office in Belton, MO
- Prior work experience as full stack developer is required
- Solid understanding of modern web application development
Required (4+ yrs)
WordPress, Git/Github and Node
TypeScript, SCSS, GraphQL, Dart, APEX
React, Heroku, Salesforce, Stripe, Flutter
- Works with the Jr. Developer in the implementation of scripts, programming code, tracking tags.
- Develop and mentor a team of developers in implementing solutions.
- Regular code reviews and coaching for Jr. Developers.
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, document, problem solve, lead, build, maintain, and take ownership of development, in a small team setting.
- Can commit to core values of a company, built around improving lives.
- Must have the knowledge, and the desire to be part of a team built on positivity, to serve your customers and propel your team to new heights.
- Strives to stay current and knowledgeable in the areas of web design trends, user interface design, and related software/hardware
- Adhere to timelines and schedules set in place.
- Ability to effectively present concepts and designs to the team.
- Exhibit a passion to get things done well, challenging conventions, while constantly developing creatively.
- Solutions oriented. Having the ability to communicate issues and resolutions, while being open to feedback and suggestions.
- Have a strong attention to detail, and love for crafting flawless production.