Our team is looking for a highly motivated, creative individual to fill a UI/UX Design design role. If you have a passion for creativity and design, are able to work well as a team and individually, and want to be part of a growing design agency, this career opportunity is for you!
Please read over the qualifications and responsibilities, and submit your resume to [email protected]
- High School Diploma/GED
- 0–4 years of related work experience
- Portfolio which demonstrates a strong understanding of fundamental design principles.
- An emphasis on usability and user interaction would be preferred.
- Solid skills in Adobe CS applications. Photoshop and Illustrator knowledge required. InDesign a plus for the occasional print work.
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Motivated work ethic with good communication skills in a team environment.
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Knowledge of HTML and CSS
- Work closely with the Senior Designer to balance multiple projects and priorities
- Translate creative direction into effective, engaging design
- Concept, design and implement marketing materials for clients consisting of both print and web materials
- Ensure that design is on brand and strategically aligned with goals
- Adhere to timelines and schedules set in place
- Ability to effectively present concepts and designs to the team
- Develop a strong knowledge of interactive trends and technologies
- Exhibit a passion to get things done well
- Show excitement and curiosity to challenge convention, while constantly developing creatively
- Have a strong attention to detail, and love for crafting flawless production